Cara's books

The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Thirteen Reasons Why
It's Kind of a Funny Story
Speak
My Sister's Keeper
The Silver Linings Playbook
Looking for Alaska
Water for Elephants
The Glass Castle
The Color of Water: A Black Man's Tribute to His White Mother
Autobiography of a Face
Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?
The Hunger Games
Holes
Frindle
The Catcher in the Rye
Dear John
The Last Song
The Great Gatsby
A Walk to Remember


Cara's favorite books »

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Post3: Thirteen Reason Why


In this class the first book I decided to read was Thirteen Reason Why. This book is better than I expected and I think that even though I have not finished it, it will be one of my favorites. I like the whole mystery of this book and I also enjoy how it is written about teenagers from a teenager perspective. The book goes through a lot of the average things a teenager would go through. Hannah is the main character and she is a really sarcastic and not afraid to tell it how it is. This book makes me want to keep reading because of the suspense. Dealing with a suicide is something major but to put the blame on 13 people is another story. I am interested to find out why Clay got the tapes. He seems like such a sweet kid. I also find it amazing that this is Jay Asher's first book, which is very impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment